Thursday 12 April 2012

Introducing the Ten Other Other Art Fair artists: Gytautas, Daryll, Oscar, and Zia

Gytautas Balkevicius

One scandalous Lithuanian artist
Born  1983

Lives and works in Lithuania
























Daryll Joffe

"I have lived in Brakpan, Kitwe, Johannesburg, Herne Hill, Peckham, Sydenham, Blackheath, Moseley, Palo Alto, Colchester, Burlington, Zagreb, Highgate, Praa Sands, Penzance, Leytonstone, Forest Gate. I now live in Hastings. I haven’t gathered much moss but I have a few dogs."




Oscar Joffe


Oscar Joffe (born 1996) lives and works in London.




Zia Fukyana

"I was born in 1989. I am currently based in London. The art I make is to do with my DNA, countries where my family reside and untold histories."


(Image below: "Cat" by Zia Fukyana. Mixed Media 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment